Just

Yeah, it's pretty arrogant to think anyone will actually want to read anything I've got to say here. I'm just a poor post-grad, recently transplanted to the suburbs, struggling in an anemic job market. If I've taken anything from the past year or so, it's that finding passions outside of your career path are the key to retaining your sanity (especially when you can't seem to find your way to the beginning of said path).

I guess the impetus behind this little endeavor is to spill my guts on the things I do to keep an even keel. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and I thought I'd share some of my go-to dishes here, along with some of my experiments along the way. I love craft beer and might even post some heads-up news or reviews of new/local offerings that I come across. Or maybe I'll forget about this all in a week or two. Who knows? Let's see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment